how DO we help accounting offices introduce automation?
Every repetitive process can be automated thanks to the introduction of a robot - a computer program that mimics the actions performed on a computer. The programmed robot recreates the process sequentially, operating on the data that it will receive in the form of an e-mail or found in the accounting program.
- We conduct a consultation conversation about problems occurring during
- We assess the technological demand.
- We analyze the implementation of selected processes step by step.
- We establish methods of implementing selected accounting processes.
- We write down the sequence of processes - we evaluate their validity and timeliness.
- We define where the documents for accounting come from and to
whom the documents are sent after the complete process.
- We visualize the process in the form of a roadmap.
- We show how to increase the company's efficiency.
WE GET TO KNOW COMPREHENSIVE accounting PROCESS realisation
After receiving approval for the realisation of implementation processes, we begin work on creating a dedicated robot. On the selected automation platform, we prepare a virtual employee. Robot will replace the staff in the realisation of the indicated activities, e.g. in the accounting of invoices, entering data into the accounting system, preparing and sending reports.
HOW DOES A ROBOT WORK FOR THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT?
The robot begins to perform the sequences of indicated activities after entering the production environment. It can run on 1 computer or realise comprehensive process management in many systems. Manual work is replaced by a program that runs in the background without interfering with other tasks. Additionally, employees gain access to the monitoring panel of the robot's work and the effects of its work. Thanks to this, they can control whether the robot is carrying out tasks as planned.
When errors occur, the robot informs the indicated persons about it, e.g. the manager or the director of the accounting department. The robot may encounter errors in documents, so situations that the company hasn't included in the process implementation scenario. To avoid such situations, we go through the accounting process step by step and prepare the robot to handle exceptions. We program the proper reaction of the robot to specific deviations that may occur during the process. Automation is therefore fast and efficient, even after errors are detected.
The indicated employee responds to situations deviating from the norm. Therefore, the employee isn't completely removed from the implementation of the selected accounting process. Team members will be called specialists who oversee the efficiency of the software and correct errors that the robot could not correct on its own. They also receive confirmation about the status of tasks performed by the robot in the system or by e-mail. Together with a detailed description of any irregularities found, e.g. in the form of a report.
WHAT ACTIVITIES DO WE AUTOMATE
FOR ACCOUNTING OFFICES?
DO YOU KNOW THAT 41% OF ENTREPRENEURS
INCREASE INVESTMENTS IN THE AUTOMATION
OF ACCOUNTING PROCESSES?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR ACCOUNTING OFFICES THANKS TO AUTOMATION PROCESSES?
- It will increase the operating efficiency
- It will provide a higher level of data security
- It will reduce the number of errors
- It will receive constant insight into the obtained results
- It will give more control over the ongoing processes
- It will show higher flexibility and business agility
- It will increase your competitiveness in the market
Finance is the basis of an efficient company, so it is worth investing in the automation of selected processes. Don't fall behind the competition. Make a decision today to transform the accounting offices or accounting department in your company.
Our experts will help you with this task. Write to us and arrange an interview with an expert.