Cloud platform - a business trend
More and more enterprises provide cloud services (also known as Cloud Computing). The biggest players are Microsoft, Google and Amazon - they can be seen as the tech giants who have created huge cloud platforms for real-time business data entry and management.
Cloud Computing solutions are available at the user's request. They rely on paid subscriptions, which are more profitable for most businesses than setting up a corporate data center and administering physical corporate servers.
Cloud platforms provide modern solutions that allow you to manage your business more efficiently
Modern digital technologies in the cloud are often introduced by entrepreneurs:
- virtual machines,
- Big Data solutions,
- IoT applications,
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA),
- solutions based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML),
e.g. programs for recognizing texts/images and transferring them to computer memory).
The indicated solutions are used as part of Cloud Computing. Especially by IT specialists who use the cloud platform for testing, building commercial technologies and processing and sharing data with their customers online.
Cloud Computing has been one of the most popular solutions in recent time
Research confirms that the cloud is for everyone:
- An individual user who wants to be sure that their data is safe.
- A business client who conducts business on the web.
- Enterprises that collect large amounts of data electronically.
Users choose Cloud Computing because they need space to process, share and store real-time data - for business and private use.
The cloud also provides:
- data scalability,
- 24/7 technical support,
- access to current solutions,
- reliability of the introduced security.
- Free access to data using network.
- Operate on more data with higher loads.
- Make changes to business documents - while travelling, working remotely or outside the office.
- Access to the cloud platform by an unlimited number of workers (indicated by the company).
- A clear fee system through - fees are collected for the service used or the time using of the service.
- Freedom to choose solutions provided by the cloud platform -without the need to maintain own server room or purchase a software license.
Cloud Computing is becoming more and more popular
The cloud platform creates many opportunities for developers who get access to professional tools that allow them to test and develop business software. The number of enterprises storing and processing business data in the cloud is growing every year. A wide range of modern technological solutions as part of Cloud Computing also attracts IT companies. We use the cloud ourselves - when we prepare projects for our clients and when we test new functionals of software.