Chatbot works based on the collected knowledge base. We build such base together with the client in the implementation process. The larger the knowledge base, the more accurate the chatbot is. And customer service will be more professional and personalized.
The next step in implemention of a chatbot is to prepare links to keywords, e.g. by building a tree of connections. If the chatbot asks additional questions, it finds the answer most similar to the question asked by the client.
Chatbot works based on a detailed prepared scenario. It can be managed and adapted to industry trends. In the central chatbot management panel, you can add answers to questions that the bot can't answer. As part of customer service, you can also define the steps that chatbot will perform to guide the customer through the website or the purchasing process.
- It solves problems when a customer makes purchases in online store
- It reminds you of unrealized orders
- It guides the customer through all stages of the order
- It checks if the product is in stock
- It notifies subscribers about current promotions
- It adapts the product / service and personalizes the message to a specific customer
- It recommends a suitable product based on the information collected during the conversation
- It provides information about the stage of order fulfillment
- It sends you a link with an invitation to organize an event
- It confirms the reservation of a table in a restaurant or a hotel room
- It will answer the FAQ
- It will give a telephone number to the department or decision-maker
- Quick answer to frequently asked questions
- Possibility to submit inquiries 24/7
- No queues to connect
- No stress when talking
- As a subscriber, he gets faster information about promotional offers
MORE GYMS, HOTELS AND MICRO ENTERPRISES INVEST IN CHATBOTs
It is important to design the chatbot to also handle exceptions. It is an instruction of steps that a bot must take if a situation arises for which it hasn't been programmed. In this case, customer service is carried out according to several possible scenarios.
WHAT CAN A CHATBOT DO TO HANDLE EXCEPTIONS?
- Forward the inquiry to the manager or specialist
- Provide a phone number for the decision-maker
- Refer to the website or offer
YOUR CUSTOMER WILL RECEIVE A QUICK ANSWER
Chatbot won't leave your question without an answer. If the repertoire of answers it doesn't find an appropriate form to the client's inquiry, it will forward the inquiry to a sales representative or other dedicated employee. In this way, chatbot maintains the continuity of customer service.
CHATBOT USES A PROFESSIONAL QUESTION LIST
In the process of preparing a chatbot, it is necessary to prepare a comprehensive list of questions and answers that employees have struggled within their daily work so far. Customer service is then professional and comprehensive.
We invite you to cooperation