Robotic process automation
Many of the processes we perform in our daily professional lives are monotonous, tedious and even boring. Errors can occur as a result of routine or in the rush of things. Employees not completing their tasks on time later reflects in reduced efficiency of the entire company.
As we know well, continuous improvement is essential in times of strong competition. Modern technologies turn out to be of great help. They put the company on the path of digital transformation. One of them is RPA, i.e. Robotic Process Automation.
WHAT IS RPA?
RPA is a set of algorithms that replicates human activities on a computer. Bots are programmed to perform manual and repetitive actions often with the use of application GUI, where APIs cannot be used.
Robot doesn't take holidays, doesn't get sick, doesn't make mistakes. It can work 24 hours a day without interruption.
RPA is non-invasive - it uses existing infrastructure without disrupting the system, which would be difficult and costly to replace. There's no need to purchase additional hardware or upgrade the system to implement RPA and, therefore, gain higher process efficiency, faster task completion and business continuity.
It is worth noting, that the robot can't imitate human thought processes. RPA is not something that can completely replace humans. It is one of the solutions used in the automation of business processes.
You can implement the RPA solution in virtually any business environment. Regardless of your IT infrastructure. At Nightingale Consulting, we adapt the software to the company's needs and target expectations. RPA implementation is carried out according to a precisely defined plan, which has been agreed with the Client.
- You don't need to make changes in the IT system
- We don't require modification of the source code, systems or applications
- The robot can work in the background of running applications
- RPA solution integrates with virtually any application
- The software works with CRM and ERP systems
- You can gradually extend the automation with new processes
A virtual employee can become part of your team
CHECK if THE PROCESS IS SUITABLE FOR AUTOMATION
RPA solution can only be used in the processes that are performed on a computer. The process must be standardized - take place according to a specific scheme, preferably well-documented. Only digital data can be processed.
WHAT WILL THE ROBOT DO FOR YOU?
large amount of data
- Generating invoices
- Verification of the correctness of invoices
- Registration of invoices
- Downloading attachments from e-mails
- Entering customer data into the accounting system
- Verification of VAT payers
- Verification of bank statements
- Preparation of invoice corrections
- Calculation of salaries, vacation days, sick leaves
- Settlement of business trips
- Work time registration
- Entering data of new employees in the system
- Preparation of contracts for employees
- Generating reports
banking and insurance
- Payment monitoring
- Entering customer data into the system
- Compare bank statements with customer contracts
- Preparation of bank statements
- Approval of completed payments
- Estimating credit limits
- Monitoring the policy payment process
Registering notifications in the system
- Classification of notifications
- Checking the completeness of the notification
- Send automatic replies
- Sending a message about the change of notification status
- Termination of concluded contracts
- Registering customer orders
- Compare the stock level with the placed order
- Updating stock levels
- Generating waybills
- Giving invoices
- Automatic sending of e-mails about the stages of order fulfilment
- Delivery confirmation
- Receipt of applications
- Verification of the client and the subject of the notification
- Downloading invoices from e-mails
- Invoicing of fees
- Leasing margins estimation
- Preparation of contracts
- Cancellation of contracts
- Registering orders in the system
- Invoicing of orders
- Updating resources, production materials in the system
- Preparation of sales documents
- Generating reports
- Accepting orders in the system
- Verification of orders
- Update of price lists
- Sending automatic messages
- Generating leads from e-mails or contact forms
- Entering customer data into the CRM
- Searching for clients in the system according to specific parameters
bot doesn't get tired by repetitive tasks
BOT DOESN'T STOP WORKING.
bot DOESn't REQUIRE A SEPARATE ROOM OR ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
IN THE COMPANY"
Below are some examples of processes that we have automated for our clients.
Registration of invoices
Verification of sick leaves
The robot enters the e-mail box, from where it downloads attachments called "Sick leave". It registers the data in the system and confirms the scope of the sick leave that the doctor has written for the employee. It inputs into the system how much time the employee will be on sick leave and does not register his work time during this period.
The robot logs into the CRM system and searches for the contracts of customers whose contract ends within a month. It copies the e-mail to the client and sends him a new offer, according to the current price list and possible discounts.
Recruitment of candidates
The robot enters a phrase on LinkedIn and searches for candidates according to the indicators provided in the document. It downloads data, i.e. experience, internship, skills. From the found data, it creates a list of candidates and sends to the recruiter. If the indicated persons aren't in the system, the robot sends an e-mail with an invitation to an interview.
Verification of admission documents
The robot enters the e-mail inbox and downloads the order data from there. It checks the information provided against the Goods Received Note. If the quantity and prices are correct, it confirms the delivery. Robot prepares an invoice for the supplier and sends it by e-mail. In case of errors, it sends the receipt for verification to the manager.
Stock levels update
The robot downloads customer orders in PDF or Excel versions. It exports a product list from the warehouse system. It compares the number of ordered products with the number of products in stock. Robot verifies the correctness of data and updates stock levels. In the absence of a product, it sends an e-mail to the manager.
We have several
years of experience
in process automation
We have built and implemented over 120 bots
We provide high quality service at every stage
of RPA implementation
with prestigious technology partners
You choose how many processes you want to automate!
We approach each project individually
During the RPA implementation, we follow the client's instructions
We prepare the robot to handle exceptions
We implement a completely non-invasive solution
Automation profitability calculator
How long does it take to do process manually, once for one person?min
How many times process is executed in one month per one person?person
How many person execute this process in one month?
Monthly cost of one person doing this process$
How complex is process: